Frequently Asked Questions
No, VaultDirect is not insurance. VaultDirect provides an annual healthcare membership based on the Direct Primary Care payment model - an innovative alternative payment model that consists of a flat and affordable membership fee.
VaultDirect membership is available across the nation.
Membership provides multiple discounts through our pharmacy discount program. These discounts include:
- Prescription discounts up to 65 percent
- Dental discounts up to 50 percent
- Vision discounts up to 50 percent
- Lab discounts up to 70 percent
- Diabetic supply discounts up to 70 percent
- MRI and Imaging discounts up to 50 percent
- Daily living supply discounts up to 10 percent
- Exclusive discounts on memberships at nationwide fitness centers
- Entertainment savings including discounts for Disney®, Vegas, movies, etc.
VaultDirect is a great complement to traditional insurance healthcare plans. Through DPC’s alternative payment model, all services offered by the membership are deflected from major medical and other insurance plans. Instead of dealing with copays, deductibles and premiums, members pay a flat membership fee to VaultDirect and low visit fees at the physician clinic. For example: Members that have high deductibles health plans can benefit from VaultDirect because the membership will serve as a gap solution, providing valuable primary care services that health insurance would not cover.
Our physicians can treat many medical conditions including certain chronic conditions like diabetes or hypertension. There may be times when patients will need to be referred to a specialist or hospital. Specialist care and hospital coverage is not included under the VaultDirect membership agreement.
VaultDirect has a suite of benefits and multiple product line but the core membership includes:
- Unlimited doctor visits for a $10 visit fee
- Unlimited, bilingual, 24/7/365 telehealth for $0 out-of-pocket cost
- Unlimited chronic disease management for 13 of the most prevalent chronic disease states
- Generic-first protocols practiced by physicians
- Discount program for prescriptions, dental, vision and more
We do not share clinic information until a member schedules an appointment. This is to curtail walk-in appointments, which are not included in VaultDirect membership.
VaultDirects’s core DPC membership does not include inpatient or outpatient hospital services. In addition to this membership, many employers also provide their employees with a high-deductible wraparound policy to cover the emergency care that is not covered under VaultDirect .
While VaultDirect detects, treats and manages 13 of the most prevalent chronic disease states, we do not provide specialty care outside of our partner-physician clinics. If a member currently sees a specialist for an advanced disease state, we do not recommend leaving that specialist.
No, unfortunately VaultDirect cannot accept these members due to insurance rules.
No, there is no limit on physician office visits through VaultDirect. Members schedule their appointments through our Central Scheduling Department for each appointment.